A letter to Iffat

Dear Iffat,
I don't know why I bother writing letter/mails/fb messages to you. I can call you. But considering how our families don't let us talk; this is better i guess. you are crack. and stupid. and thick. and slow. and insanely annoying. you are also intelligent and beautiful and incredibly talented but considering you never believe me; i insult you before i praise you. :P
i have known you for four years and you are my best friend. everyone knows that. so do you. and i dont say it too often but i'd be lost without you.
you understand my need to whine. you set me straight most of the time; even when i am not asking for it. and though that pisses me off; it does help :)
i don't need to say anything you don't know so i won't make this mushy.
so these are some things we will do/won't do.
1. do another movie marathon!
2. not appear gay. my aunt got scared. she really did.
3. won't tell the whole world we're dating.
4. won't tell the whole world we're each others back-ups.
5. will learn to start staying up late again so we can have a honest-to-god conversation again.
6. you have to promise to do something useful with that drawing ability.
7. always ALWAYS read my writing.
8. Tell me i'm pretty. I don't get that too often.
9. always start talking about bras when amlaan walks into your room while i'm on the phone
10. make sure I never get myself a cat. first step to spinsterhood.
you are my love fet. and you'll always be. non-gay-we're-awesome love. just clearing that up. :P
love, avi
P.S: that could also be read as love avi. heeheehee :D

Comments

  1. Also. I won't let you get a cat. It'll poop all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am going to burn my college down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would understand that burning the college down comment if my awesome 3-page comment would have only been processed! But noooooooooooooo! Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also. Yes yes, love Avi. Haiyyo!! LoOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez fet. One comment would have sufficed. and some nice things too :/ crack creature.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

pearls of wisdom

Popular posts from this blog

the perfect evening

Because I can't sing an angst-filled rock ballad and make people fall in love with me