A letter to sush

Dear sush,
So you probably know this is coming your way and after all the build-up don't kill me if this is a let-down. I don't really know where to start. i can talk about how awesome you are; but it's there for the world to see. you are smart, intelligent, completely in love with United(I don't blame you), and insanely beautiful. You don't believe us when we say that but it's true. you are also NOT fat. where you get such ridiculous notions is beyond me.
you helped me out through a lot of shit over the past few months and though you're aren't the one people know; you are my best friend. you understand me; you recognize my quite-often-than-not claims for attention and you give it to me. you haven't kicked me out of your house yet; despite the fact that i practically live there now. you make my mum happy with your constant request for poori-chole and you share a dirty little secret with me ;)
the month of feb was as big a deal for you as it was me and i'm sorry for making it about me.
i promise you when and if i ever have a crush on a dude; you're one of the two people who will know first.
you deserve the awesome things coming for you in the next year and ahead and you will make the BEST SecGen anyone would have ever seen! i know it!
geez i hope i'm not making this lame now.
i promise if i don't bring back from bombay what you asked; you can infact eat me alive :D
man, i think i did make it lame.
sheesh. so much for emotion.
still; despite all the crazy
love you,
avi

Comments

Post a Comment

pearls of wisdom

Popular posts from this blog

the perfect evening

Because I can't sing an angst-filled rock ballad and make people fall in love with me