WHY OH GOD?!



He walked into a room while I kept thinking oww..
The lights dimmed and my head went-WOW
That face and those abs, I was in girl heaven.
And then the fog cleared
The lights came on and I noticed the specifics
The long kurta, the chiseled bod
The manicured hands, the diamond rocks.
He looked to his left and his face lit up
He was clearly in love and and I thought- fuck,
Until the tears cleared and I looked further
The guy was hot but his boyfriend was better.
I was in the temple, god, I was praying to you
You answered them alright just not the right ones.
There’s ugly, there’s stupid, there’s gorgeously hot
There’s gay, there’s straight but for me there’s naught
Next time, listen better, pay attention dear god
I asked for a hot guy, not one that’s not
Interested in girls.
Boys will be boys, but when will you learn?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the perfect evening

Because I can't sing an angst-filled rock ballad and make people fall in love with me